viernes, 16 de abril de 2010

Final thoughts about English 8


Well, this post is too look back on this past 3 months, and what I have learnt during my English 8 course.

I have learnt many things; for starters I opened my own blog, which was a completely new thing for me, but I really grew fond of it; making it pretty and posting my opinion on a certain topic made me feel like I could express myself; I also got a twitter account after listening to the teacher talking about it and it turns out it's a great way to get the latest news, and keep in touch with other people, moreover I ended up doing something I never thought I would, since this is supposed to be a written English course I figured I'd just write, but NO! I ended up reading so much! , every time we were told to choose a topic I'd just cringe in my seat because I'm such an indecisive type of person, so whenever it was a free topic ( which now that I think about it must have been 99% of the time...) I'd start reading news articles and internet information and sources to find a topic that would interest me enough to write about it with passion; sometimes I'd just read and read and THEN realize " Oh my god I haven't picked a topic yet" so I can say that I really put a lot of effort into every single post in this blog.

Even if this whole course doesn’t end with a perfect score (which would have been great but I guess you can't always get what you want...) I did take a lot from it and hopefully others can see it the same way I see it; in the end I guess I'm kind of sad that the whole English class cycle is coming to an end, but then again hey my entire college career is almost over, so maybe I should just be happy about it

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario