viernes, 22 de enero de 2010

Correction Post =D


The asignment this week was to choose from a list of blogs one that we thought needed correction in terms of writting (proof reading), so here's the one I'll work on




and here's the correction to that post

" Hi there, my name is Adryd Mujica. I'm from Maracaibo, originally. I live downtown in Maracaibo. I'm 16 years old and I study Engineering at URBE. My favorite subjects are Mathematics and English.

I love music, playing football, surfing the net, studying a lot, pizza, chocolate, and my family.

I don't like violence, washing the dishes and listening to Vallenato.


My dream is to graduate as an Engineer and be a good one, I want to learn to speak english, buy a big house , get married and start a family.


About english, I want to learn a new language. I think it is very important for me , but I need to practice more , I can speak but I need more practice."






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario